Our industry standard UN approved intermediate bulk container (IBC) has a capacity of 1000 Litres and is suitable for storing a wide range of liquid products. Additionally, the IBC is mounted on a metal pallet and protected by wire mesh cage and has a 200 mm removable filling screw cap mounted on top for easy access and a lever valve fitted at the base of the container. The container is available in natural or black and is manufactured from food grade material.
About Bulk Containers
FDL Packaging offer a range of Bulk Containers that cover every application. The industry standard 1000 litre Heavy-duty plastic container mounted on a metal pallet and protected by a wire mesh cage is available from stock. The container has a 200mm removable filling screw cap mounted on top for easy access and a lever valve fitted at the base of the tank for dispensing product. Suitable for carrying liquids, these containers are manufactured from food grade material and are UN approved to carry hazardous materials.
Bulk containers are also available in other capacities and with various pallet and fitment options.
Now also available in anti-static and conductive material for use in hazardous ex-zones 1 and 2
- 1000 litre intermediate bulk container mounted on a steel pallet
- Food grade plastic bottle held in place by steel mesh cage
- Natural or black standard colours
- UN approved for transportation of hazardous materials (check product compatibility)
- Re-conditioned IBC’s also available manufactured from mild steel