Manufactured to any size to meet your requirements, this strong and robust design is ideal for cargo shipped by road, airfreight or containerised sea fright. Can be manufactured in various thicknesses of plywood from 6mm to 18mm grades. All cases are fitted with solid softwood bases to provide additional strength and can also be fully lined to increase product protection.
About Plywood Board Cases
Plywood Cases are ideal for cargo that would be shipped by road, airfreight and containerised sea freight. Designs can incorporate various thicknesses of plywood from 6mm to heavy-duty 18mm grades. Plywood cases are also fitted with solid softwood bases to add additional strength.
Cases For Industry can supply any product manufactured from heat-treated or kiln dried timber. All timber meets the current ISPM-15 legislation for export to all worldwide destinations.
- Manufactured to any size to meet your requirements
- Strong robust design ideal for export or increased product protection
- Manufactured from strong high performance plywood
- Ideal for packing heavy long roll or tubular products
- Can be provided with removable side panels or hinged lids
- Multi-trip stackable design
- Cases can be fully lined to increase product protection