About Battened Round Timber Case
Batten Round Cases are fully boarded for extra protection and are designed with two-way forklift access. Cases can be lined for additional protection during transit and are an ideal cost effective method to export pack cargo for both road & sea freight.
This design is strong and robust and has excellent stacking strength, which is ideal for packing in to shipping containers or to reduce storage space.
Cases For Industry can supply any product manufactured from heat-treated or kiln dried timber. All timber meets the current ISPM-15 legislation for export to all worldwide destinations.
Batten Round Cases
- Strong robust design ideal for export
- Can be manufactured in any size to meet your requirements
- Rough sawn or tongue and groove timber
- Cases can be fully lined to increase product protection
- Design features enable ease of transportation
- Superior stacking strength compared to other case designs